Ajax in Oracle JDeveloper
- Reduced response time and reduced server load, as the complete web page is not reposted.
- Reduced bandwidth of web applications as only data is transferred and the HTML format is applied in the browser.
- Separation of data, format and style.
The book covers web search and RSS Feed with Ajax as well as form validation with Ajax frameworks for Java, JSP, JSF, and PHP. It discusses using Ajax in Oracle JDeveloper and is IDE based. JDeveloper has the following advantages over Eclipse IDE.
- It also provides a PHP extension.
- JDeveloper has a built-in support for JSF and for JDBC.
|Item Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.55 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 0.47 x 0.47 inches|