An Introduction to Programming Using Java
On Sale Now! Free Shipping Included! Save 5% on the An Introduction to Programming Using Java by Brand: Jones n Bartlett Learning at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Ideal for the introductory programming course, An Introduction to Programming Using Java covers all recommended topics put forth by the ACM/IEEE
TuringsCraft CodeLab access is available for adopting professors. Custom CodeLab: CodeLab is a web-based interactive programming exercise service that has been customized to accompany this text. It provides numerous short exercises, each focused on a particular programming idea or language construct. The student types in code and the system immediately judges its correctness, offering hints when the submission is incorrect.
See CodeLab in action! A Jones & Bartlett Learning demonstration site is available online at jblearning.turingscraft.com.
• Covers all recommended topics put forth by the ACM/IEEE curriculum guidelines in a concise format that is perfect for the one-term course.
• An integrated lab manual enhances the learning process with hands-on projects.
• Uses a computer in lab exercises to teach students some of the finer points of Java
• Introduces Objects early (Ch.1)
• Explains abstract classes and interfaces in the context of generic programming. With this approach, students quickly grasp the conceptual and technical aspects of these constructs.
|Manufacturer:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Brand:||Brand: Jones n Bartlett Learning|
|Publisher:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Studio:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Item Weight:||1.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||1 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|