Analysable Real-Time Systems: Programmed in Ada
On Sale Now! Save 7% on the Analysable Real-Time Systems: Programmed in Ada by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. How do real-time systems differ from normal information processing systems? How can real-time systems be analysed to ensure they satisfy their
How can real-time systems be analysed to ensure they satisfy their temporal constraints?
Which features are needed in programming languages to implement real-time systems?
This latest book from Burns and Wellings answers these and other key questions about real-time systems. It provides an in-depth analysis of the requirements for designing and implementing real-time, embedded, cyber-physical systems, and discusses how these requirements are supported by the Ada programming language. No other book on real-time (or concurrent) programming covers the same breadth of material.
Topics covered in this book include:
- The definition of real-time, its necessary characteristics and desirable properties.
- Scheduling schemes, including fixed priority scheduling, Earliest Deadline First and Value-based scheduling.
- Analysis methods, including response-time analysis and processor demand analysis.
- Introduction to the Ada programming language.
- Programming adaptive and predictable real-time systems in Ada.
- Programming reliable and fault-tolerant systems in Ada.
- Analysing and programming for multiprocessor and multicore platforms.
- Mixed-criticality systems
|Manufacturer:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Publisher:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Studio:||CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 9.61 x 9.61 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.54 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|