Bootstrap for ASP.NET MVC - Second Edition
Free Shipping Included! Bootstrap for ASP.NET MVC - Second Edition by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Combine the power of ASP.NET Core with Bootstrap 4 to build elegant, responsive web appsAbout This BookUpdated for Bootstrap 4 and ASP.Net MVC 6,
Combine the power of ASP.NET Core with Bootstrap 4 to build elegant, responsive web apps
About This Book
- Updated for Bootstrap 4 and ASP.Net MVC 6, this book shows how to take advantage of the latest new features introduced in both of these industry-leading frameworks
- Build responsive, mobile-ready apps by combining the power of ASP.NET MVC with Bootstrap
- Grasp the intricacies of Bootstrap and how to use it with ASP.NET MVC
- Build your own tools and helpers to assist you in creating ASP.NET MVC Bootstrap sites easily and quickly
- Master the use of Bootstrap components and plugins with ASP.NET MVC
Who This Book Is For
If you are an ASP.NET MVC developer and would like to know how to incorporate Bootstrap into your projects, then this book is invaluable to you. Developers with entry-level experience of ASP.NET MVC development and limited experience with Bootstrap will also benefit from this book.
What You Will Learn
- Create a new ASP.NET MVC project that uses Bootstrap for its styling and learn how to include external libraries using the new package managers
- Learn to use the various Bootstrap CSS and HTML elements, and how to use the new Bootstrap 4 grid layout system
- Explore the different input groups and implement alerts, progress bars, and badges
- Build your own ASP.NET MVC helpers and tag helpers to reduce the amount of HTML needed to generate Bootstrap elements
- Convert a Bootstrap HTML template into a usable ASP.NET MVC project
- Use the jQuery DataTables plugin with Bootstrap and ASP.NET MVC
One of the leading open source frontend frameworks, Bootstrap has undergone a significant change and introduced several features that make designing compelling, next-generation UIs much simpler. Integrating Bootstrap with ASP.NET's powerful components can further enhance its capabilities.
This book guides you through the process of creating an ASP.NET MVC website from scratch using Bootstrap. After a primer on the fundamentals of Bootstrap, you will learn your way around and create a new ASP.NET MVC project in Visual Studio. You will move on to learn about the various Bootstrap components as well as techniques to include them in your own projects. The book includes practical examples to show you how to use open-source plugins with Bootstrap and ASP.NET MVC and guides you through building an ASP.NET MVC website using Bootstrap, utilizing layout and user-interface components. At the end of this book, you will find some valuable tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your Bootstrap-integrated and ASP.NET MVC-integrated website.
Style and approach
This is a compact, step-by-step guide that focuses on combining the power of Bootstrap with ASP.Net MVC to build next-generation web apps. With clear instructions, this book will show how to build a complete ASP.Net MVC-integrated web app from scratch using Bootstrap. It will also cover several tricks for integrating Bootstrap and ASP.Net MVC, and getting the most out of both frameworks.
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Size:||0.42 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.93 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 0.42 x 0.42 inches|