Bulletproof Web Design: Improving flexibility and protecting against worst-case scenarios with HTML5 and CSS3 (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter)
Huge Savings Item! Save 18% on the Bulletproof Web Design: Improving flexibility and protecting against worst-case scenarios with HTML5 and CSS3 (3rd Edition) (Voices That Matter) by New Riders at EMS Linux. MPN: Illustrations (chiefly col.). Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. No matter how visually appealing or content packed a web site may be, if it doesn’t reach the widest possible audience, it isn’t truly
- Size text using keywords, percentages, and ems to allow more user control.
- Plan for vertical expansion of horizontal page components.
- Use floats to achieve grid-like results.
- Ensure that content is still readable in the absence of images or CSS.
- Strip the presentation from data tables, and rebuild with CSS.
- Progressively enhance your designs using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Visit the companion website at simplebits.com/bulletproof to download finished files, additional resources, and book updates.
|Part Number:||Illustrations (chiefly col.)|
|MPN:||Illustrations (chiefly col.)|
|Item Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.58 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 0.7 x 0.7 inches|