Capitalize on the faster GPU processors in today's computers with the C++ AMP code library--and bring massive parallelism to your project. With this practical book, experienced C++ developers will learn parallel programming fundamentals with C++ AMP through detailed examples, code snippets, and case studies. Learn the advantages of parallelism and get best practices for harnessing this technology in your applications.
Discover how to:
Get code samples on the web
- Gain greater code performance using graphics processing units (GPUs)
- Choose accelerators that enable you to write code for GPUs
- Apply thread tiles, tile barriers, and tile static memory
- Debug C++ AMP code with Microsoft Visual Studio®
- Use profiling tools to track the performance of your code
Ready to download at: ampbook.codeplex.com/
For system requirements see the Introduction
|Item Size:||0.88 x 9.05 x 9.05 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.45 x 0.88 x 0.88 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Microsoft Press, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.