Cloud Native programming with Golang: Develop microservice-based high performance web apps for the cloud with Go
Free Shipping Included! Cloud Native programming with Golang: Develop microservice-based high performance web apps for the cloud with Go by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Discover practical techniques to build cloud-native apps that are scalable, reliable, and always available.Key FeaturesBuild well-designed and secure
Discover practical techniques to build cloud-native apps that are scalable, reliable, and always available.
- Build well-designed and secure microservices. Enrich your microservices with continous integration and monitoring.
- Containerize your application with Docker
- Deploy your application to AWS. Learn how to utilize the powerful AWS services from within your application
Awarded as one of the best books of all time by BookAuthority, Cloud Native Programming with Golang will take you on a journey into the world of microservices and cloud computing with the help of Go.
Cloud computing and microservices are two very important concepts in modern software architecture. They represent key skills that ambitious software engineers need to acquire in order to design and build software applications capable of performing and scaling. Go is a modern cross-platform programming language that is very powerful yet simple; it is an excellent choice for microservices and cloud applications. Go is gaining more and more popularity, and becoming a very attractive skill.
What you will learn
- Understand modern software applications architectures
- Build secure microservices that can effectively communicate with other services
- Get to know about event-driven architectures by diving into message queues such as Kafka, Rabbitmq, and AWS SQS.
- Understand key modern database technologies such as MongoDB, and Amazon's DynamoDB
- Leverage the power of containers
- Explore Amazon cloud services fundamentals
- Know how to utilize the power of the Go language to access key services in the Amazon cloud such as S3, SQS, DynamoDB and more.
- Build front-end applications using ReactJS with Go
- Implement CD for modern applications
Who This Book Is For
Table of Contents
- Modern Microservice Architectures
- Building Microservices using Rest APIs
- Securing Microservices
- Asynchronous Microservice Architectures Using Message Queues
- Building a Frontend with React
- Deploying Your Application in Containers
- AWS- II
- Continuous Delivery
- Where to go from here
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Weight:||1.53 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.91 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 0.79 x 0.79 inches|