Computer Graphics Programming in OpenGL with C++ (Computer Science)
Free Shipping Included! Computer Graphics Programming in OpenGL with C++ (Computer Science) by Mercury Learning & Information at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This book provides step-by-step instruction on modern 3D graphics shader programming in C++ and OpenGL. It is appropriate for computer science
• Covers OpenGL 4.0+ shader programming using C++, using Windows or Mac.
• Includes companion files with code, models, textures, images from the book, and more.
• Illustrates every technique with complete running code examples. Everything needed to install and run every example is provided and fully explained.
• Includes step-by-step instruction for every GLSL programmable pipeline stage (vertex, tessellation, geometry, and fragment) -- with examples.
• Explains how to install and use essential OpenGL libraries such as GLEW, GLFW, glm, and others, for both Windows and Mac.
|Manufacturer:||Mercury Learning & Information|
|Publisher:||Mercury Learning & Information|
|Studio:||Mercury Learning & Information|
|Item Size:||0 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.74 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 0 x 0 inches|