Creating a Website: The Missing Manual
Super Savings Item! Save 36% on the Creating a Website: The Missing Manual by O'Reilly Media at EMS Linux. MPN: black & white illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. You can easily create a professional-looking website with nothing more than an ordinary computer and some raw ambition. Want to build a blog, sell
You can easily create a professional-looking website with nothing more than an ordinary computer and some raw ambition. Want to build a blog, sell products, create forums, or promote an event? No problem! This friendly, jargon-free book gives you the techniques, tools, and advice you need to build a site and get it up on the Web.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Master the basics. Learn HTML5, the language of the Web.
- Design good-looking pages. Use styles to build polished layouts.
- Get it online. Find a reliable web host and pick a good web address.
- Use time-saving tools. Learn free tools for creating web pages and tracking your visitors.
- Attract visitors. Make sure people can find your site through popular search engines like Google.
- Build a community. Encourage repeat visits with social media.
- Bring in the cash. Host Google ads, sell Amazon’s wares, or push your own products that people can buy via PayPal.
|Part Number:||black & white illustrations|
|MPN:||black & white illustrations|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 9.17 x 9.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.16 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|