Based on the authors’ market leading data structures booksin Java and C++, this book offers a comprehensive, definitiveintroduction to data structures in Python by authoritative authors.Data Structures and Algorithms in Python is the firstauthoritative object-oriented book available for Python datastructures. Designed to provide a comprehensive introduction todata structures and algorithms, including their design, analysis,and implementation, the text will maintain the same generalstructure as Data Structures and Algorithms in Java andData Structures and Algorithms in C++.
- Begins by discussing Python’s conceptually simple syntax,which allows for a greater focus on concepts.
- Employs a consistent object-oriented viewpoint throughout thetext.
- Presents each data structure using ADTs and their respectiveimplementations and introduces important design patterns as a meansto organize those implementations into classes, methods, andobjects.
- Provides a thorough discussion on the analysis and design offundamental data structures.
- Includes many helpful Python code examples, with source codeprovided on the website.
- Uses illustrations to present data structures and algorithms,as well as their analysis, in a clear, visual manner.
- Provides hundreds of exercises that promote creativity, helpreaders learn how to think like programmers, and reinforceimportant concepts.
- Contains many Python-code and pseudo-code fragments, andhundreds of exercises, which are divided into roughly 40%reinforcement exercises, 40% creativity exercises, and 20%programming projects.
|Item Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.2 x 9.6 x 9.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.8 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.6 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Wiley, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Cambridge University Press
Will be shipped from US. Used books may not include companion materials, may have some shelf wear, may contain highlighting/notes, may not include CDs or access codes. 100% money back guarantee....
By Oxford University Press, USA
Bringing together the fundamental topics of a traditional introductory data structures course and the current world of C++ and object-oriented programming,Data Structures via C++: Objects by Evolution offers an evolutionary approach to the subject. I...
Objects, Abstraction, Data Structures and Design Using C++ by Koffman, Elliot B., Wolfgang, Paul A. T.. Published by Wiley,2005, Binding: Paperback...
By Oxford University Press
ean: 9780195174809, isbn: 0195174801,
With numerous practical, real-world algorithms presented in the C programming language, Bowman's Algorithms and Data Structures: An Approach in C is the algorithms text for courses that take a modern approach. For the one- or two-semester undergradua...