Data Structures with C++ Using STL (2nd Edition)
Huge Savings Item! Save 16% on the Data Structures with C++ Using STL (2nd Edition) by Pearson at EMS Linux. MPN: illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This book uses a modern object-oriented approach to data structures, unified around the notion of the Standard Template Library (STL) container
This book uses a modern object-oriented approach to data structures, unified around the notion of the Standard Template Library (STL) container classes. The book presents a systematic development of data structures supported by numerous examples and complete programs. The authors separate the applications of a data structure from its implementation. Includes an applied study of interesting and classical algorithms that illustrate the data structures using only simple mathematical concepts (Big-O notation is introduced intuitively); Many additional figures are integrated into the presentation; ADT (Abstract Data Type) for each data structure—immediately used to solve appropriate problems; Early and accessible introduction to templates and iterators; Use of modern C++ constructs in developing data structures and their applications provides enough language detail to sufficiently understand the constructs.
Features & Highlights
- Uses the early chapters to present object design and programming principles that are at the core of data structures.
- Develops clear and concise templates, which can support generic programming throughout the book.
- Uses the STL container classes throughout the book.
- Presents an Application Programming Interface (API) for each STL container and immediately uses it to solve problems.
- Demonstrates the implementation of the STL classes by developing mini-container classes that use the corresponding STL interface. The student can understand the overall design of the container and its C++ implementation code
|Item Weight:||3.92 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2 x 2 inches|