Delphi GUI Programming with FireMonkey: Effective, neat user interfaces for all platforms
Free Shipping Included! Delphi GUI Programming with FireMonkey: Effective, neat user interfaces for all platforms by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Master the techniques to build interesting cross platform GUI applications with FMXKey FeaturesMake your apps look amazing with the new FMX styles
Master the techniques to build interesting cross platform GUI applications with FMX
- Make your apps look amazing with the new FMX styles for different platforms.
- Enhance your user interaction with the latest advancements made by FireMonkey.
- Customize GUI Programming with vector graphics, 2D-3D graphics.
This book will be your guide to learn GUI Programming with Delphi. It will introduce you to the FireMonkey - a cross platform framework for GUI programming.
The book starts with a brief intro on FireMonkey framework, by exploring its fundamental and architectural details and what sets it apart from VCL. We then move on to look at the FMX in details covering the aspects like, main components, style concept and elastic UIs. We then move on to look at how responsiveness is a key desirable feature and the Do's and Don'ts while dealing with parallel programming and UIs. We look at cross platform services and platform specific features of the FMX framework before learning about the vector graphics and 3D functionalities.
By the end of the book you will gain insight into FMX framework's features, style, use of animation etc to build effective UIs and achieve rich user experience.
What you will learn
- Explore FMX, the brand new application framework with a brief comparison to VCL.
- Start building cross-platform user interfaces.
- Utilize alignment components and layouts for relative alignment of visual components.
- Enrich the user experience using transitions and visual animations.
- Build responsive UIs, for desktop or mobile platforms.
- Maintain a high re-use ratio and conceive visual continuity through your entire applications, thereby implementing modular UIs.
- Explore 3D functionalities, Vector graphics functions offered by FMX.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for developers who would like to build like to build amazing and blazingly fast GUI applications with Delphi and FireMonkey. Basic Delphi programming knowledge is assumed.
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Package Weight:||1.11 pounds|