Delphi High Performance: Build fast Delphi applications using concurrency, parallel programming and memory management
Free Shipping Included! Delphi High Performance: Build fast Delphi applications using concurrency, parallel programming and memory management by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Build fast, scalable, and high performing applications with DelphiKey FeaturesBuild efficient and concurrent applications in Delphi with focused
Build fast, scalable, and high performing applications with Delphi
- Build efficient and concurrent applications in Delphi with focused examples
- Identify performance bottlenecks and apply the correct algorithm to increase the performance of applications.
- Delve into parallel programming and memory management to optimize your code
Delphi is a cross-platform Integrated Development Environment (IDE) that supports rapid application development for Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac OS X, Google Android, iOS, and now Linux with RAD Studio 10.2. This book will be your guide to build efficient high performance applications with Delphi.
The book begins by explaining how to find performance bottlenecks and apply the correct algorithm to fix them. It will teach you how to improve your algorithms before taking you through parallel programming. You'll then explore various tools to build highly concurrent applications.
After that, you'll delve into improving the performance of your code and master cross-platform RTL improvements. Finally, we'll go through memory management with Delphi and you'll see how to leverage several external libraries to write better performing programs.
By the end of the book, you'll have the knowledge to create high performance applications with Delphi.
What you will learn
- Find performance bottlenecks and easily mitigate them
- Discover different approaches to fix algorithms
- Understand parallel programming and work with various tools included with Delphi
- Master the RTL for code optimization
- Explore memory managers and their implementation
- Leverage external libraries to write better performing programs
Who This Book Is For
This book is for Delphi developers who would like to build high performance applications with Delphi. Prior knowledge of Delphi is assumed.
Table of Contents
- About Performance
- Fix the algorithm
- Fine Tuning the Code
- Memory Management
- Getting started with the Parallel world
- Working with Parallel tools
- Exploring Parallel practices
- Using external libraries
- Best Practices
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Size:||0.76 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 0.76 x 0.76 inches|