Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering)
Huge Savings Item! Save 15% on the Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms (Wiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering) by Rahmat Samii at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Authoritative coverage of a revolutionary technique for overcoming problems in electromagnetic design Genetic algorithms are stochastic search
* Introduction by David E. Goldberg, "A Meditation on the Application of Genetic Algorithms"
* Design of linear and planar arrays using genetic algorithms
* Application of genetic algorithms to the design of broadband, wire, and integrated antennas
* Genetic algorithm-driven design of dielectric gratings and frequency-selective surfaces
* Synthesis of magnetostatic devices using genetic algorithms
* Application of genetic algorithms to multiobjective electromagnetic backscattering optimization
* A comprehensive list of the up-to-date references applicable to electromagnetic design problems
Supplemented with more than 250 illustrations, Electromagnetic Optimization by Genetic Algorithms is a powerful resource for electrical engineers interested in modern electromagnetic designs and an indispensable reference for university researchers.
|Item Weight:||1.78 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.13 x 9.53 x 9.53 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|