Essential C# 7.0 (6th Edition) (Addison-Wesley Microsoft Technology Series)
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 21% on the Essential C# 7.0 (6th Edition) (Addison-Wesley Microsoft Technology Series) by Addison-Wesley Professional at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Comprehensive, Expert Guide to C# Language Programming “This book has been a classic for years, and remains one of the most venerable
The Comprehensive, Expert Guide to C# Language Programming
“This book has been a classic for years, and remains one of the most venerable and trusted titles in the world of C# content, and probably far beyond! . . . Mark is super smart, insists on understanding everything to the core, and has phenomenal insight into how things affect real developers. . . . He goes right to the essence and communicates with great integrity—no sugarcoating—and has a keen eye for practical value and real-world problems.”
–Mads Torgersen, C# Program Manager, Microsoft
Essential C# 7.0 is a well-organized, no-fluff guide to C# 7.0 for programmers at all levels of experience. Reflecting the most important C# features from 3.0 through 7.0 and including modern programming patterns, it will help you write code that’s simple, powerful, robust, secure, and maintainable.
Author Mark Michaelis is a world-class C# expert: a long-time Microsoft MVP and Regional Director who also has served on Microsoft’s C# design review team. He presents a comprehensive tutorial and reference for the entire language, including expert coverage of key C# 7.0 enhancements, C# 7.0’s use with .NET Core/.NET Standard, and cross-platform compilation. He illustrates key C# constructs with succinct examples, and presents best-practice coding guidelines. To help you maintain existing code, separate indexes provide version-specific answers for C# 5.0, 6.0, and 7.0, and visual icons show when each language innovation was introduced.
- Make the most of C# 7.0 enhancements, including tuples, deconstructors, pattern matching, local functions, and ref returns
- Work efficiently with C# data types, operators, control flow, methods, and parameters
- Write more robust code with C# object-oriented constructs
- Implement reliable, effective exception handling
- Reduce code complexity with generics, delegates, lambda expressions, and events
- Leverage advanced dynamic and declarative programming techniques
- Query diverse data collections using LINQ with query expressions
- Create custom collections that operate against business objects
- Access .NET collections via collection interfaces and standard query operators
- Master multithreading and synchronization, including the async/await paradigm
- Optimize performance and interoperability with P/Invoke and unsafe code
- Run your code on Linux or macOS with C# 7.0 cross-platform compilation
- Includes C# 7.1, 7.2, and 7.3 language enhancements
This guide offers you a complete foundation for successful development with modern versions of the C# language in any project or environment.
|Item Size:||2.1 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|