Essentials of Software Engineering
Blowout Sale! Save 55% on the Essentials of Software Engineering by Brand: Jones n Bartlett Learning at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Updated with new case studies and content, the fully revised Third Edition of Essentials of Software Engineering offers a comprehensive, accessible,
The revised and updated Third Edition includes all-new sections on SCRUM and HTML-Script-SQL Design Examples, as well as expanded discussions of User-Interface Design, Flow of Interactions, Cognitive Models, and other UI Design issues. Covering all phases of the software production lifecycle and emphasizing quality throughout, Essentials of Software Engineering is a superb resource for students of software engineering.
• Revised and fully updated throughout, with all-new sections on SCRUM and HTML-Script-SQL Design Examples, as well as expanded discussions of other central topics
• Provides coverage of all essential topics emphasized by SWEBOK
• Covers essential topics required for students to complete individual and team projects in an affordable and accessible paperback format.
• Contains an all-new Appendix with examples of Essential Software Development Plan (SDP), Essential Software Requirements Specifications (SRS), Essential Software Design, and Essential Test Plan
• Accompanied by a full suite of instructor support material, including answers to the end-of-chapter questions, PowerPoint Lecture Outlines, and a complete Test Bank
|Manufacturer:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Brand:||Brand: Jones n Bartlett Learning|
|Publisher:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Studio:||Jones & Bartlett Learning|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.75 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|