Flex 3 Bible
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Flex 3 Bible by Wiley at EMS Linux. MPN: 978-0-470-28764-4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Flex your development muscles with this hefty guide Write programs using familiar workflows, deliver rich applications for Web or desktop, and
Write programs using familiar workflows, deliver rich applications for Web or desktop, and integrate with a variety of application servers using ColdFusion, PHP, and others-all with the new Flex Builder 3 toolkit and the comprehensive tutorials in this packed reference. You'll learn the basics of Flex 3, then quickly start using MXML, ActionScript, CSS, and other tools to create applications that can run on any browser or operating system.
- Install and learn how to use Flex Builder 3
- Explore MXML, ActionScript 3, and the anatomy of a Flex application
- Lay out Flex controls and containers, and use Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to create look and feel
- Incorporate Advanced List controls, Flex charting components, and data entry forms
- Integrate your Flex applications with a variety of application servers
- Create cross-operating system desktop applications with Adobe Integrated Runtime (AIR)
Companion Web Site
Visit www.wiley.com/go/flex3 to access code files for the projects in the book.
|Item Weight:||3.25 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.1 x 9.3 x 9.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|