Hands-On ASP.NET Core 2 and Vue.js: Create state of the art ASP.NET applications with Vue.js at the client side
Free Shipping Included! Hands-On ASP.NET Core 2 and Vue.js: Create state of the art ASP.NET applications with Vue.js at the client side by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Leverage ASP.NET core 2.0 web API and the power of Vue.js at the client side to create modern applications from scratch Key Features Create fast,
Leverage ASP.NET core 2.0 web API and the power of Vue.js at the client side to create modern applications from scratch
- Create fast, rich and reactive client side applications with Vue.js and ASP.NET Core.
- Leverage Vue components efficiently to build state of the art user interfaces.
- Work with Vuex and Nuxt.js to build ASP.NET Core based applications that are powerful, consistent, and maintainable
This book will walk you through the process of developing an e-commerce application from start to finish, utilizing an ASP.NET Core web API and Vue.js Single-Page Application (SPA) frontend.
We will build the application using a featureslice approach, whereby in each chapter we will add the required frontend and backend changes to complete an entire feature. In the early chapters, we'll keep things fairly simple to get you started, but by the end of the book, you'll be utilizing some advanced concepts, such as server-side rendering and continuous integration and deployment. You will learn how to set up and configure a modern development environment for building ASP.NET Core web APIs and Vue.js SPA frontends.You will also learn about how ASP.NET Core differs from its predecessors, and how we can utilize those changes to our benefit.
Finally, you will learn the fundamentals of building modern frontend applications using Vue.js, as well as some of the more advanced concepts, which can help make you more productive in your own applications in the future.
What you will learn
- Setup a modern development environment for building both client-side and server-side code
- Use Vue CLI to scaffold front-end applications
- Build and compose a set of Vue.js components
- Setup and configure client-side routing to introduce multiple pages into a SPA
- Integrate popular CSS frameworks with Vue.js to build a product catalogue
- Build a functioning shopping cart that persists its contents across browser sessions
- Build client-side forms with immediate validation feedback using an open-source library dedicated to Vue.js form validation
- Refactor backend application to use the OpenIddict library
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
- Understanding the Fundamentals
- Setting up the development environment
- Getting Started with the Project
- Building our first Vue.js components
- Building a product catalogue
- Building a shopping cart
- User registration / authentication
- Processing payments
- Building an admin panel
- Authentication - OpenID Connect
- Server-side rendering
- Continuous integration / deployment
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Size:||1.26 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.58 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.26 x 1.26 inches|