Hands-On Design Patterns with C# and .NET Core: Build clean, reusable and maintainable C# code easilytural patterns, SOLID principles and more
Free Shipping Included! Hands-On Design Patterns with C# and .NET Core: Build clean, reusable and maintainable C# code easilytural patterns, SOLID principles and more by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Build effective applications in C# and .NET Core by using proven programming practices and design techniquesKey FeaturesImprove your programming
Build effective applications in C# and .NET Core by using proven programming practices and design techniques
- Improve your programming practices by implementing efficient design patterns for C# and .NET
- Explore useful design patterns for functional and reactive programming
- Discover how to work effectively with microservice and serverless architectures.
Design Patterns, essentially are reusable solutions to common programming problems. When used correctly, they address crucial software requirements with ease and reduced costs. This book will uncover effective ways to use design patterns specific to both C# and .NET Core 2.0. The book will also demonstrate the implementation of these patterns through executable code.
The book begins with an overview of Object Oriented Programming and SOLID principles. You will learn about the importance of design patterns in C# and .NET Core and how the Gang of Four patterns can be used in an application. The book will build an application while showing the implementation of Builder, Decorator, Factory, Visitor, and Strategy patterns. You will learn about patterns used for concurrent programming in .NET Core. You will also learn about functional and reactive programming in C# and .NET Core. The book will take you through design patterns for modern architectures like microservices, serverless and cloud native.
By the end of the book, you will be able to efficiently address common problems faced while developing applications and be comfortable working on scalable and maintainable projects of any size.
What you will learn
- How code can be made more flexible by applying SOLID principles
- Effectively apply TDD to any .NET Core project development
- Implement GoF design patterns like Factory, Decorator, Observer, Abstract, Builder, Composite and Template
- Efficient database migration, data persistence and testing techniques
- Convert a console application to a web application by choosing an accurate MVP
- Write asynchronous, multithreaded and parallel code in the most preferred way
- Working with reactive extensions like RxJS and integrating Angular with MVVM
- Implement CQRS to update data from separate interfaces
- Walk-through of the microservices, serverless programming and cloud computing
Who This Book Is For
This book is perfect for the programmer who wishes to write code that is easy to reuse and maintain. The design patterns covered in the book are applicable to C# and .NET core. You will learn about their attributes so you can choose the best one according to your software needs.
A basic knowledge of C# and .NET framework will be required to make the most of the book.
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Package Weight:||1.11 pounds|