Hands-On Design Patterns with C++: Master the Design Patterns to create robust, reusable and easily maintainable apps
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 13% on the Hands-On Design Patterns with C++: Master the Design Patterns to create robust, reusable and easily maintainable apps by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This guide will amplify your knowledge and simplify your journey through the world of design patternsKey FeaturesDelve into the core patterns and
This guide will amplify your knowledge and simplify your journey through the world of design patterns
- Delve into the core patterns and components of C++ in order to master application design,
- Learn tricks, techniques, and best practices to solve common design and architectural challenges,
- Build high-performing applications by optimizing components
C++ is a general-purpose programming language built with a bias towards embedded programming and systems programming. Design patterns are, in essence, a library of reusable components, only for software architecture, not for a concrete implementation.
With this book, we will teach you how to recognize and apply some of the most common C++ design patterns and idioms. We will focus on the design patterns that naturally lend themselves to the needs of a C++ programmer and fit well with the language's features. Armed with the knowledge of these patterns, you will spend less time searching for a solution to a common problem and be familiar with the solutions developed from experience, their advantages and drawbacks. The other use of design patterns is as a concise and efficient way to communicate. The patterns are familiar and instantly recognizable solutions to specific problems; with its use, sometimes with a single line of code, we can convey a considerable amount of information. The code speaks: "this is the problem we are facing, these are additional considerations that are most important in our case, and, thus, the following well-known solution was chosen."
By the end of this book, you will have gained a comprehensive understanding of the Design Patterns to create robust, reusable and easily maintainable apps.
What you will learn
- Recognize some of the most common design patterns used in C++, and what additional information is expressed by their use in context.
- Understand how to use C++ generic programming to solve some of the most common design problems.
- Explore the most powerful C++ idioms, their strengths, and drawbacks.
- Rediscover some of the most popular C++ idioms, such as Resource Acquisition Is Initialization, and learn the new ways they can be used together with generic programming.
- Understand the impact of different design and implementation choices on the program performance, and how to write well-designed and readable programs without sacrificing performance.
Who This Book Is For
C++ developers who are comfortable in programming in C++ and now want to learn how to implement design patterns to create robust, reusable and easily maintainable apps.
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Package Weight:||1.11 pounds|