Introducing GitHub: A Non-Technical Guide
Extreame Savings Item! Save 41% on the Introducing GitHub: A Non-Technical Guide by O'Reilly Media at EMS Linux. MPN: black & white illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you’re new to GitHub, this concise book shows you just what you need to get started and no more. It’s perfect for project and product
If you’re new to GitHub, this concise book shows you just what you need to get started and no more. It’s perfect for project and product managers, stakeholders, and other team members who want to collaborate on a development project—whether it’s to review and comment on work in progress or to contribute specific changes. It’s also great for developers just learning GitHub.
GitHub has rapidly become the default platform for software development, but it’s also ideal for other text-based documents, from contracts to screenplays. This hands-on book shows you how to use GitHub’s web interface to view projects and collaborate effectively with your team.
- Learn how and why people use GitHub to collaborate
- View the status of a project—recent changes, outstanding work, and historic changes
- Create and edit files through GitHub without learning Git
- Suggest changes to projects you don’t have permission to edit directly
- Use tools like issues, pull requests, and branches to specify and collaborate on changes
- Create a new GitHub repository to control who has access to your project
|Part Number:||black & white illustrations|
|MPN:||black & white illustrations|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.32 x 9.19 x 9.19 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.9 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches|