iOS 11 Programming Fundamentals with Swift: Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Basics
Mega Sale! Save 27% on the iOS 11 Programming Fundamentals with Swift: Swift, Xcode, and Cocoa Basics by O'Reilly Media at EMS Linux. MPN: 49014121. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Move into iOS development by getting a firm grasp of its fundamentals, including the Xcode 9 IDE, Cocoa Touch, and the latest version of Apple’s
Move into iOS development by getting a firm grasp of its fundamentals, including the Xcode 9 IDE, Cocoa Touch, and the latest version of Apple’s acclaimed programming language, Swift 4. With this thoroughly updated guide, you’ll learn the Swift language, understand Apple’s Xcode development tools, and discover the Cocoa framework.
- Explore Swift’s object-oriented concepts
- Become familiar with built-in Swift types
- Dive deep into Swift objects, protocols, and generics
- Tour the lifecycle of an Xcode project
- Learn how nibs are loaded
- Understand Cocoa’s event-driven design
- Communicate with C and Objective-C
In this edition, catch up on the latest iOS programming features.
- Multiline strings and improved dictionaries
- Object serialization
- Key paths and key–value observing
- Expanded git integration
- Code refactoring
- And more!
Once you master the fundamentals, you’ll be ready to tackle the details of iOS app development with author Matt Neuburg’s companion guide, Programming iOS 11.
|Item Size:||1.3 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.47 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.93 x 1.34 x 1.34 inches|