Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010
Free Shipping Included! Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010 by Wrox at EMS Linux. MPN: 978-0-470-50088-0. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The leading author of programming tutorials for beginners introduces you to Visual C++ 2010 Ivor Horton is the preeminent author of introductory
Ivor Horton is the preeminent author of introductory programming language tutorials; previous editions of his Beginning Visual C++ have sold nearly 100,000 copies. This book is a comprehensive introduction to both the Standard C++ language and to Visual C++ 2010; no previous programming experience is required.
All aspects of the 2010 release are covered, including changes to the language and the C++ standard..
- Microsoft Visual C++ is one of the most popular C++ development environments and compilers, used by hundreds of thousands of developers
- Ivor Horton's approach to programming tutorials has achieved a huge following; this book gives beginning programmers a comprehensive introduction to both Standard C++ and Visual C++ 2010
- Covers all the language changes in Visual C++ 2010, library additions, new MFC features, changes in the Visual Studio development environment, and more
- Also includes a brief introduction to programming for multicore processors in native C++ and C++/CLR processors
- Nearly 100,000 copies of this book have been sold in previous editions
Beginners seeking a complete education in Visual C++ will find everything they need in Ivor Horton's Beginning Visual C++ 2010.
|Item Weight:||4.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.7 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|