Java 7 Pocket Guide: Instant Help for Java Programmers
Blowout Sale! Save 60% on the Java 7 Pocket Guide: Instant Help for Java Programmers by O'Reilly Media at EMS Linux. MPN: illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. When you need quick answers for developing or debugging Java programs, this pocket guide provides a handy reference to the standard features of the
When you need quick answers for developing or debugging Java programs, this pocket guide provides a handy reference to the standard features of the Java programming language and its platform. You’ll find helpful programming examples, tables, figures, and lists, as well as supplemental information about topics including the Java Scripting API, third-party tools, and the basics of the Unified Modeling Language (UML).
Updated for new features through Java SE 7, this little book is an ideal companion, whether you’re in the office, in the lab, or on the road.
- Quickly find Java language details, such as naming conventions, fundamental types, and object-oriented programming elements
- Get details on the Java SE 7 platform, including development basics, memory management, concurrency, and generics
- Browse through basic information on NIO 2.0, the G1 Garbage Collector, and Project Coin (JSR-334) features
- Get supplemental references to development, CM, and test tools; libraries; IDEs; and Java-related scripting languages
- Find information to help you prepare for the Oracle Certified Associate Java SE 7 Programmer I exam
|Item Weight:||0.37 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.48 x 7 x 7 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.44 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.25 x 0.55 x 0.55 inches|