- Leverage your existing ASP.NET knowledge to develop dynamic and responsive SPAs
- Learn effective design patterns for sustainable, and scalable web development
What you will learn
- Get to know with industry-wide best practices and design patterns that provide maintainability and scalability
- Build an ASP.NET application using Angular 2 with TypeScript and Web API
- Explore WinJS and see how to use mobile capabilities from web applications
About the Author
Ovais Mehboob Ahmed Khan is a seasoned programmer and solution architect with more than 13 years of software development experience. He has worked in different organizations across Pakistan, the USA, and the Middle East. Currently, he is working for a government entity based in Dubai, and also provides consultancy services to a Microsoft gold partner firm based in New Jersey.
He is a Microsoft MVP in Visual Studio and Development Technologies and specializes mainly in Microsoft .NET and web development. He has authored numerous technical articles on different websites such as MSDN, TechNet, DZone, and personal blog at http://ovaismehboob.wordpress.com.
He is an active speaker and group leader of Microsoft Developers UAE Meetup, Microsoft Technology Practices, and Developers and Enterprise Practices user groups, and has presented various technical sessions in different events and conferences.
In short, Ovais is a passionate developer who is always interested in learning new technologies. He can be reached at email@example.com and on Twitter, @ovaismehboob.
Table of Contents
- Using jQuery in ASP.NET
- Ajax Techniques
- Developing an ASP.NET Application Using Angular 2 and Web API
- Exploring the WinJS Library
- Node.js for ASP.NET Developers
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Weight:||1.47 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.88 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.84 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 0.88 x 0.88 inches|