Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches
Free Shipping Included! Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches by Manning Publications at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Summary You don't need to learn everything about Azure to do some incredible stuff. Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches gets you started by breaking
You don't need to learn everything about Azure to do some incredible stuff. Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches gets you started by breaking down the most important concepts and tasks into 21 bite-sized lessons, complete with examples, exercises, and labs. You'll be productive immediately, and when you finish you'll be well on the way to Azure mastery!
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the Technology
With hundreds of features and prebuilt services, the Microsoft Azure cloud platform is vast and powerful. To master it, you need a trustworthy guide. In this hands-on book, Microsoft engineer and Azure trainer Iain Foulds focuses on the core skills you need to create and maintain cloud-based applications.
About the Book
Learn Azure in a Month of Lunches teaches you the foundational techniques for writing, deploying, and running cloud-based applications in Azure. In it, you'll master the basics, including setting up cloud-based virtual machines, deploying web servers, and using hosted data stores. As you work through the book's 21 carefully planned lessons, you'll explore big-picture concerns like security, scaling, and automation.You'll even dabble in Azure's prebuilt services for machine containers, and serverless computing!
- Getting started, from your first login
- Writing and deploying web servers
- Securing your applications and data
- Automating your environment
- Azure services for machine learning, serverless computing, and more
About the Reader
Readers should be able to write and deploy simple web or client/server applications.
About the Author
Iain Foulds is an engineer and senior content developer with Microsoft. .
Table of Contents
- Before you begin
- Creating a virtual machine
- Azure Web Apps
- Introduction to Azure Storage
- Azure Networking basics
- Azure Resource Manager
- High availability and redundancy
- Load-balancing applications
- Applications that scale
- Global databases with Cosmos DB
- Managing network traffic and routing
- Monitoring and troubleshooting
- Backup, recovery, and replication
- Data encryption
- Securing information with Azure Key Vault
- Azure Security Center and updates
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence
- Azure Automation
- Azure containers
- Azure and the Internet of Things
- Serverless computing
PART 1 - AZURE CORE SERVICES
PART 2 - HIGH AVAILABILITY AND SCALE
PART 3 - SECURE BY DEFAULT
PART 4 - THE COOL STUFF
|Item Size:||0 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.11 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.38 x 0 x 0 inches|