Learning Robotic Process Automation: Create Software robots and automate business processes with the leading RPA tool – UiPath
Free Shipping Included! Learning Robotic Process Automation: Create Software robots and automate business processes with the leading RPA tool – UiPath by Packt Publishing at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Design RPA solutions to perform a wide range of transactional tasks with minimal cost and maximum ROIKey FeaturesA beginner's guide to learn Robotic
Design RPA solutions to perform a wide range of transactional tasks with minimal cost and maximum ROI
- A beginner's guide to learn Robotic Process Automation and its impact on the modern world
- Design, test, and perform enterprise automation task with UiPath
- Create Automation apps and deploy them to all the computers in your department.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) enables automating business processes using software robots. Software robots interpret, trigger responses, and communicate with other systems just like humans do. Robotic processes and intelligent automation tools can help businesses improve the effectiveness of services faster and at a lower cost than current methods.
This book is the perfect start to your automation journey, with a special focus on one of the most popular RPA tools: UiPath.
Learning Robotic Process Automation takes you on a journey from understanding the basics of RPA to advanced implementation techniques. You will become oriented in the UiPath interface and learn about its workflow. Once you are familiar with the environment, we will get hands-on with automating different applications such as Excel, SAP, Windows and web applications, screen and web scraping, working with user events, as well as understanding exceptions and debugging. By the end of the book, you'll not only be able to build your first software bot, but also you'll wire it to perform various automation tasks with the help of best practices for bot deployment.
What you will learn
- Understand Robotic Process Automation technology
- Learn UiPath programming techniques to deploy robot configurations
- Explore various data extraction techniques
- Learn about integrations with various popular applications such as SAP and MS Office
- Debug a programmed robot including logging and exception handling
- Maintain code version and source control
- Deploy and control Bots with UiPath Orchestrator
Who This Book Is For
If you would like to pursue a career in Robotic Process Automation or improve the efficiency of your businesses by automating common tasks, then this book is perfect for you. Prior programming knowledge of either Visual Basic or C# will be useful.
Table of Contents
- What is Robotics Process Automation
- Record and Play
- Getting started with Sequence, Flowchart, Control Flow
- Memorize and Manipulation Data
- Take control of the controls– Selection and Extraction
- Tame that application with plugins and extensions
- Handling User Events and Assistant bots
- Exception Handling, Debugging, and Logging
- Managing and maintaining the code
- Deploying and maintaining the bot
|Item Size:||0.82 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.46 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.52 x 1.14 x 1.14 inches|