Learning Vue.js 2: Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily with Vue.js
Free Shipping Included! Learning Vue.js 2: Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily with Vue.js by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily with Vue.jsAbout This BookLearn how to propagate DOM changes across the
Learn how to build amazing and complex reactive web applications easily with Vue.js
About This Book
- Learn how to propagate DOM changes across the website without writing extensive jQuery callbacks code.
- Learn how to achieve reactivity and easily compose views with Vue.js and understand what it does behind the scenes.
- Explore the core features of Vue.js with small examples, learn how to build dynamic content into preexisting web applications, and build Vue.js applications from scratch.
Who This Book Is For
This book is perfect for novice web developer seeking to learn new technologies or frameworks and also for webdev gurus eager to enrich their experience. Whatever your level of expertise, this book is a great introduction to the wonderful world of reactive web apps.
What You Will Learn
- Build a fully functioning reactive web application in Vue.js from scratch.
- The importance of the MVVM architecture and how Vue.js compares with other frameworks such as Angular.js and React.js.
- How to bring reactivity to an existing static application using Vue.js.
- How to use plugins to enrich your applications.
- How to develop customized plugins to meet your needs.
- How to use Vuex to manage global application's state.
Vue.js is one of the latest new frameworks to have piqued the interest of web developers due to its reactivity, reusable components, and ease of use.
This book shows developers how to leverage its features to build high-performing, reactive web interfaces with Vue.js. From the initial structuring to full deployment, this book provides step-by-step guidance to developing an interactive web interface from scratch with Vue.js.
You will start by building a simple application in Vue.js which will let you observe its features in action. Delving into more complex concepts, you will learn about reactive data binding, reusable components, plugins, filters, and state management with Vuex. This book will also teach you how to bring reactivity to an existing static application using Vue.js. By the time you finish this book you will have built, tested, and deployed a complete reactive application in Vue.js from scratch.
Style and approach
This book is a thorough, step-by-step guide showing readers how to build complete web apps with Vue.js. While teaching its intricacies, this book shows how to implement the MVVM architecture in the real world and build high-performing web interfaces.
Table of Contents
- Going Shopping with Vue.js
- Fundamentals - Installing and Using
- Components - Understanding and Using
- Reactivity - Binding Data to Your Application
- Vuex - Managing State in Your Application
- Plugins - Building Your House with Your Own Bricks
- Testing - Time to Test What We Have Done So Far!
- Deploying - Time to Go Live!
- What Is Next?
- Solutions to Exercises
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Weight:||1.23 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.76 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.51 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.85 x 0.73 x 0.73 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
ean: 9781788620215, isbn: 1788620216,
ean: 9781119366447, isbn: 1119366445,
By Mike Murach & Associates
mpn: 259 illus, ean: 9781890774851, isbn: 1890774855,
By O'Reilly Media
mpn: 41197111, ean: 9781617292033, isbn: 1617292036,
Summary Getting MEAN with Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node teaches readers how to develop web applications end-to-end using the MEAN stack. You'll systematically discover each technology in the MEAN stack as you build up an application one layer at ...
By Brand: Microsoft Press
mpn: 36753374, ean: 9780735674387, isbn: 0735674388,
By Que Publishing
mpn: 9780789758064, ean: 9780789758064, isbn: 0789758067,
By Manning Publications
ean: 9781617293825, isbn: 1617293822,
Summary Serverless Architectures on AWS teaches you how to build, secure and manage serverless architectures that can power the most demanding web and mobile apps. Forewords by Patrick Debois (Founder of devopsdays) and Dr. Donald F. Ferguson (Columb...
By Manning Publications
ean: 9781617294488, isbn: 1617294489,
SummaryD3.js in Action, Second Edition is completely revised and updated for D3 v4 and ES6. It's a practical tutorial for creating interactive graphics and data-driven applications using D3. Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Ki...
By O'Reilly Media
mpn: 9781565925090, ean: 9781565925090, isbn: 1565925092,
Behind every web transaction lies the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) --- the language of web browsers and servers, of portals and search engines, of e-commerce and web services. Understanding HTTP is essential for practically all web-based progra...
By O Reilly Media
mpn: 9781449316853, ean: 9781449316853, isbn: 1449316859,