Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Administration: Real-World Skills for MCSA Certification and Beyond (Exams 70-461, 70-462, and 70-463)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 42% on the Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Administration: Real-World Skills for MCSA Certification and Beyond (Exams 70-461, 70-462, and 70-463) by Sybex at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Implement, maintain, and repair SQL Server 2012databasesAs the most significant update since 2008, Microsoft SQL Server2012 boasts updates and new
Implement, maintain, and repair SQL Server 2012databases
As the most significant update since 2008, Microsoft SQL Server2012 boasts updates and new features that are critical tounderstand. Whether you manage and administer SQL Server 2012 orare planning to get your MCSA: SQL Server 2012 certification, thisbook is the perfect supplement to your learning and preparation.From understanding SQL Server's roles to implementing businessintelligence and reporting, this practical book explores tasks andscenarios that a working SQL Server DBA faces regularly and showsyou step by step how to handle them.
- Includes practice exams and coverage of exam objectives forthose seeking MSCA: SQL Server 2012 certification
- Explores the skills you'll need on the job as a SQL Server 2012DBA
- Discusses designing and implementing database solutions
- Walks you through administrating, maintaining, and securing SQLServer 2012
- Addresses implementing high availability and datadistribution
- Includes bonus videos where the author walks you through someof the more difficult tasks expected of a DBA
Featuring hands-on exercises and real-world scenarios, thisresource guides you through the essentials of implementing,maintaining, and repairing SQL Server 2012 databases.
|Item Weight:||2.98 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.82 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|