Mobile Peer to Peer (P2P): A Tutorial Guide
Blowout Sale! Save 55% on the Mobile Peer to Peer (P2P): A Tutorial Guide by Wiley at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Explore the potential of mobile P2P networks Mobile Peer to Peer (P2P): A Tutorial Guide discusses thepotential of wireless communication among
Mobile Peer to Peer (P2P): A Tutorial Guide discusses thepotential of wireless communication among mobile devices formingmobile peer to peer networks. This book provides the basicprogramming skills required to set up wireless communication linksbetween mobile devices, offering a guide to the development processof mobile peer to peer networks.
Divided into three sections, Part I briefly introduces thebasics of wireless technologies, mobile architectures, andcommunication protocols. Detailed descriptions of Bluetooth,IEEE802.11, and cellular communication link are given and appliedto potential communication architectures. Part II focuses onprogramming for individual wireless technologies, and gives anunderstanding of the programming environment for individualwireless technologies. In addition, Part III provides advancedexamples for mobile peer to peer networks.
- Introduces the basics of short-range/wireless technologies(such as Bluetooth and IEEE 802.11 Wireless LAN), mobilearchitectures, and communication protocols
- Explains the basic programming environment and the basicwireless communication technologies such as Bluetooth, WiFi(IEEE802.11), and cellular communication examples
- Discusses the advancements in meshed networks, mobile socialnetworks and cooperative networks
- Provides detailed examples of mobile peer to peer communicationincluding, social mobile networking, cooperative wirelessnetworking, network coding, and mobile gaming
- Includes an accompanying website containing programmingexamples as source code
Mobile Peer to Peer (P2P): A Tutorial Guideis aninvaluable reference for advanced students on wireless/mobilecommunications courses, and researchers in various areas of mobilecommunications (mashups, social mobile networks, network coding,etc.) Undergraduate students and practitioners wishing to learn howto build mobile peer to peer networks will also find this book ofinterest.
|Item Weight:||1.35 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.8 x 9.85 x 9.85 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.77 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|