Modern C++ Programming Cookbook: Recipes to explore data structure, multithreading, and networking in C++17
Free Shipping Included! Modern C++ Programming Cookbook: Recipes to explore data structure, multithreading, and networking in C++17 by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Over 100 recipes to help you overcome your difficulties with C++ programming and gain a deeper understanding of the working of modern C++About This
Over 100 recipes to help you overcome your difficulties with C++ programming and gain a deeper understanding of the working of modern C++
About This Book
- Explore the most important language and library features of C++17, including containers, algorithms, regular expressions, threads, and more,
- Get going with unit testing frameworks Boost.Test, Google Test and Catch,
- Extend your C++ knowledge and take your development skills to new heights by making your applications fast, robust, and scalable.
Who This Book Is For
If you want to overcome difficult phases of development with C++ and leverage its features using modern programming practices, then this book is for you. The book is designed for both experienced C++ programmers as well as people with strong knowledge of OOP concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Get to know about the new core language features and the problems they were intended to solve
- Understand the standard support for threading and concurrency and know how to put them on work for daily basic tasks
- Leverage C++'s features to get increased robustness and performance
- Explore the widely-used testing frameworks for C++ and implement various useful patterns and idioms
- Work with various types of strings and look at the various aspects of compilation
- Explore functions and callable objects with a focus on modern features
- Leverage the standard library and work with containers, algorithms, and iterators
- Use regular expressions for find and replace string operations
- Take advantage of the new filesystem library to work with files and directories
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Size:||1.33 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.48 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.56 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Maker Media Inc
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9781457187094, isbn: 1457187094,
This book is where your adventures with Bluetooth LE begin. You'll start your journey by getting familiar with your hardware options: Arduino, BLE modules, computers (including Raspberry Pi!), and mobile phones. From there, you'll write code and wire...
ean: 9780134793672, isbn: 0134793676,
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individ...
By Brand: Franklin Beedle n Assoc
ean: 9781590282335, isbn: 1590282337,
THIS BOOK is intended for use in a traditional college-level data structures course (commonly known as CS2). This book assumes that students have learned the basic syntax of Python and been exposed to the use of existing classes. Most traditional CS1...
By Brand: Focal Press
ean: 9780240825151, isbn: 0240825152,
The professional recording industry is rapidly moving from a hardware paradigm (big studios with expensive gear) to a software paradigm, in which lots of expensive hardware is replaced with a single computer loaded with software plug-ins. Complete ...
By O'Reilly Media
ean: 9781491948927, isbn: 1491948922,
Creating robust software requires the use of efficient algorithms, but programmers seldom think about them until a problem occurs. This updated edition of Algorithms in a Nutshell describes a large number of existing algorithms for solving a variety ...
By Brand: Addison-Wesley
mpn: Illustrations, ean: 9780132772891, isbn: 0132772892,
In Starting Out with C++ : From Control Structures through Objects, Brief Edition, 7e, Gaddis takes a problem-solving approach, inspiring students to understand the logic behind developing quality programs while introducing the C++ programming lang...
By Packt Publishing - ebooks Account
ean: 9781786466198, isbn: 1786466198,
Learn C++ from scratch and get started building your very own gamesAbout This BookThis book offers a fun way to learn modern C++ programming while building exciting 2D gamesThis beginner-friendly guide offers a fast-paced but engaging approach to gam...
ean: 9780135159576, isbn: 0135159571,
By O'Reilly Media
ean: 9780596004194, isbn: 0596004192,
C++ is a powerful, highly flexible, and adaptable programming language that allows software engineers to organize and process information quickly and effectively. But this high-level language is relatively difficult to master, even if you already kno...
By O REILLY
ean: 9781457187797, isbn: 1457187795,
Beginning with the basics and moving gradually to greater challenges, this book takes you step-by-step through experiments and projects that show you how to make your Arduino or Raspberry Pi create and control movement, light, and sound. In other wor...