Node.js Design Patterns - Second Edition: Master best practices to build modular and scalable server-side web applications
Free Shipping Included! Node.js Design Patterns - Second Edition: Master best practices to build modular and scalable server-side web applications by Packt Publishing - ebooks Account at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Get the best out of Node.js by mastering its most powerful components and patterns to create modular and scalable applications with easeAbout This
Get the best out of Node.js by mastering its most powerful components and patterns to create modular and scalable applications with ease
About This Book
- Create reusable patterns and modules by leveraging the new features of Node.js
- Understand the asynchronous single thread design of node and grasp all its features and patterns to take advantage of various functions.
- This unique guide will help you get the most out of Node.js and its ecosystem.
Who This Book Is For
Basic knowledge of Node.js is also helpful to get the most out of this book.
What You Will Learn
- Become comfortable with writing asynchronous code by leveraging constructs such as callbacks, promises, generators and the async-await syntax
- Identify the most important concerns and apply unique tricks to achieve higher scalability and modularity in your Node.js application
- Untangle your modules by organizing and connecting them coherently
- Reuse well-known techniques to solve common design and coding issues
In this book, we will take you on a journey across various ideas and components, and the challenges you would commonly encounter while designing and developing software using the Node.js platform. You will also discover the 'Node.js way' of dealing with design and coding decisions.
Style and approach
This book takes you through a comprehensive explanation allowing you to create scalable and efficient real-time server-side apps.
Table of Contents
- Welcome to the Node.js Platform
- Node.js Essential Patterns
- Asynchronous Control Flow Patterns with ES2015
- Coding with Streams
- Design Patterns
- Wiring Modules
- Advanced Asynchronous Recipes
- Scalability and Architectural Patterns
- Messaging and Integration Patterns
|Manufacturer:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Publisher:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Studio:||Packt Publishing - ebooks Account|
|Item Weight:||2.29 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.19 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|