Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Implementation: An Integrated Approach (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science)
Blowout Sale! Save 52% on the Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Implementation: An Integrated Approach (Undergraduate Topics in Computer Science) by Springer at EMS Linux. MPN: black & white illustrations, colour illu. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The second edition of this textbook includes revisions based on the feedback on the first edition. In a new chapter the authors provide a concise
Using a case-study-based approach for providing a comprehensive introduction to the principles of object-oriented design, it includes:
- A sound footing on object-oriented concepts such as classes, objects, interfaces, inheritance, polymorphism, dynamic linking, etc.
- A good introduction to the stage of requirements analysis
- Use of UML to document user requirements and design
- An extensive treatment of the design process
- Coverage of implementation issues
- Appropriate use of design and architectural patterns
- Introduction to the art and craft of refactoring
- Pointers to resources that further the reader's knowledge
The focus of the book is on implementation aspects, without which the learning is incomplete. This is achieved through the use of case studies for introducing the various concepts of analysis and design, ensuring that the theory is never separate from the implementation aspects.
All the main case studies used in this book have been implemented by the authors using Java. An appendix on Java provides a useful short tutorial on the language.
|Part Number:||black & white illustrations, colour illu|
|MPN:||black & white illustrations, colour illu|
|Item Weight:||1.5 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.11 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.06 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|