Patterns in Java: A Catalog of Reusable Design Patterns Illustrated with UML, 2nd Edition, Volume 1
Blowout Sale! Save 54% on the Patterns in Java: A Catalog of Reusable Design Patterns Illustrated with UML, 2nd Edition, Volume 1 by Wiley at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''This is the best book on patterns since the Gang of Four's DesignPatterns. The book manages to be a resource for three of the mostimportant trends
—Larry O'Brien, Founding Editor, Software DevelopmentMagazine
Since the release of Design Patterns in 1994, patterns havebecome one of the most important new technologies contributing tosoftware design and development. In this volume Mark Grand presents41 design patterns that help you create more elegant and reusabledesigns. He revisits the 23 "Gang of Four" design patterns from theperspective of a Java programmer and introduces many new patternsspecifically for Java. Each pattern comes with the complete Javasource code and is diagrammed using UML.
Patterns in Java, Volume 1 gives you:
- 11 Behavioral Patterns, 9 Structural Patterns, 7 ConcurrencyPatterns, 6 Creational Patterns, 5 Fundamental Design Patterns, and3 Partitioning Patterns
- Real-world case studies that illustrate when and how to use thepatterns
- Introduction to UML with examples that demonstrate how toexpress patterns using UML
The CD-ROM contains:
- Java source code for the 41 design patterns
- Trial versions of Together/J Whiteboard Edition from ObjectInternational (www.togetherj.com); Rational Rose 98 from RationalSoftware (www.rational.com); System Architect from Popkin Software(www.popkin.com); and OptimizeIt from Intuitive Systems, Inc.
Features & Highlights
- ISBN13: 9780471227298
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
|Item Weight:||1.93 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.27 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|