Physical Unclonable Functions in Theory and Practice
Blowout Sale! Save 63% on the Physical Unclonable Functions in Theory and Practice by Springer at EMS Linux. MPN: 36042514. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. In Physical Unclonable Functions in Theory and Practice, the authors present an in-depth overview of various topics concerning PUFs, providing
In Physical Unclonable Functions in Theory and Practice, the authors present an in-depth overview of various topics concerning PUFs, providing theoretical background and application details. This book concentrates on the practical issues of PUF hardware design, focusing on dedicated microelectronic PUF circuits.
Additionally, the authors discuss the whole process of circuit design, layout and chip verification. The book also offers coverage of:
- Different published approaches focusing on dedicated microelectronic PUF circuits
- Specification of PUF circuits
- General design issues
- Minimizing error rate from the circuit’s perspective
- Transistor modeling issues of Montecarlo mismatch simulation and solutions
- Examples of PUF circuits including an accurate description of the circuits and testing/measurement results
- Different error rate reducing pre-selection techniques
This monograph gives insight into PUFs in general and provides knowledge in the field of PUF circuit design and implementation. It could be of interest for all circuit designers confronted with PUF design, and also for professionals and students being introduced to the topic.
|Item Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.9 x 9.2 x 9.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.4 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|