Programming iOS 9: Dive Deep into Views, View Controllers, and Frameworks
Blowout Sale! Save 88% on the Programming iOS 9: Dive Deep into Views, View Controllers, and Frameworks by O'Reilly Media at EMS Linux. MPN: black & white illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. If you’re grounded in the basics of Swift, Xcode, and the Cocoa framework, this book provides a structured explanation of all essential real-world
If you’re grounded in the basics of Swift, Xcode, and the Cocoa framework, this book provides a structured explanation of all essential real-world iOS app components. Through deep exploration and copious code examples, you’ll learn how to create views, manipulate view controllers, and add features from iOS frameworks.
Stay up-to-date on iOS 9 innovations, such as the new layout constraint notation, expanded UIKit dynamics, revised unwind segues, iPad multitasking, and the Contacts framework. All example code is available on GitHub for you to download, study, and run.
- Create, arrange, draw, layer, and animate views that respond to touch
- Use view controllers to manage multiple interface screens
- Master interface classes for scroll views, table views, text, popovers, split views, web views, and controls
- Dive into frameworks for sound, video, maps, and sensors
- Access user libraries: music, photos, contacts, and calendar
- Understand further topics, including files, networking, and threads
|Part Number:||black & white illustrations|
|MPN:||black & white illustrations|
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.06 x 9.17 x 9.17 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|