Protein Bioinformatics: An Algorithmic Approach to Sequence and Structure Analysis
Mega Sale! Save 21% on the Protein Bioinformatics: An Algorithmic Approach to Sequence and Structure Analysis by Ingvar Eidhammer at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Genomics and bioinformatics play an increasingly important and transformative role in medicine, society and agriculture. The mapping of the human
Key features of the book include:
- Provides a comprehensive introduction to the analysis of protein sequence and structure analysis.
- Takes an algorithmic approach, relying on computational methods rather than theoretical.
- Provides an integrated presentation of theory, examples, exercises and applications.
- Includes coverage of both protein structure, and sequence, analysis.
- Accessible enough for biologists, yet rigorous enough for computer scientists and mathematicians.
- Supported by a Web site featuring exercises, solutions, images, and computer programs.
Visit this website for exercises with solutions, computer programs, errata and additional material:
|Item Weight:||1.43 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.06 x 9.39 x 9.39 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.58 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.57 x 1.11 x 1.11 inches|