Ruby Pocket Reference: Instant Help for Ruby Programmers
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the Ruby Pocket Reference: Instant Help for Ruby Programmers by O'Reilly Media at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Updated for Ruby 2.2, this handy reference offers brief yet clear explanations of Ruby’s core elements—from operators to blocks to documentation
Updated for Ruby 2.2, this handy reference offers brief yet clear explanations of Ruby’s core elements—from operators to blocks to documentation creation—and highlights the key features you may work with every day. Need to know the correct syntax for a conditional? Forgot the name of that String method? This book is organized to help you find the facts fast.
Ruby Pocket Reference, 2nd Edition is ideal for experienced programmers who are new to Ruby. Whether you’ve come to Ruby because of Rails, or you want to take advantage of this clean, powerful, and expressive language for other applications, this reference will help you easily pinpoint the information you need.
You’ll find detailed reference material for:
- Keywords, operators, comments, numbers, and symbols
- Variables, pre-defined global variables, and regular expressions
- Conditional statements, method use, classes, and exception handling
- Methods for the BasicObject, Object, Kernel, String, Array, and Hash classes
- Time formatting directives
- New syntax since Ruby 1.9
|Item Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.47 x 7.99 x 7.99 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.79 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.85 x 0.73 x 0.73 inches|