Scratch Programming Playground: Learn to Program by Making Cool Games
Super Savings Item! Save 33% on the Scratch Programming Playground: Learn to Program by Making Cool Games by Penguin Books at EMS Linux. MPN: 978-1-59327-762-8. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Scratch, the colorful drag-and-drop programming language, is used by millions of first-time learners, and in Scratch Programming Playground, you’ll
Each game includes easy-to-follow instructions, review questions, and creative coding challenges to make the game your own. Want to add more levels or a cheat code? No problem, just write some code.
You’ll learn to make games like:
–Maze Runner: escape the maze!
–Snaaaaaake: gobble apples and avoid your own tail
–Asteroid Breaker: smash space rocks
–Fruit Slicer: a Fruit Ninja clone
–Brick Breaker: a remake of Breakout, the brick-breaking classic
–Platformer: a game inspired by Super Mario Bros.
Learning how to program shouldn’t be dry and dreary. With Scratch Programming Playground, you’ll make a game of it!
Uses Scratch 2
Features & Highlights
- Maze Runner - Escape before time runs out!
- Snake - Gobble up apples fast, but look out. The more you eat the bigger the snake gets, and you must not run into yourself.
- Asteroids - Spin, fire lasers, and blast the space rocks before they blast you!
- Fruit Slicer - Build a fruit ninja clone.
- Breakout - The brick-breaking classic.
|Manufacturer:||No Starch Press|
|Publisher:||No Starch Press|
|Studio:||No Starch Press|
|Item Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.87 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 1 x 1 inches|