SolidWorks Basics: A Project Based Approach
Extreame Savings Item! Save 50% on the SolidWorks Basics: A Project Based Approach by Industrial Press, Inc. at EMS Linux. MPN: illustrations. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This illustrated handbook provides a complete course, taking readers step-by-step through the basic operations of SolidWorks 2014. Written by an
SolidWorks Basis is for anyone new to CAD software who wants to learn how to use SolidWorks® and for those who want to increase their proficiency in this program. It can be used in virtually any setting, from four-year engineering community colleges and vocational/technical schools to industrial training centers. A well-designed self-study manual, it also is an excellent resource for professionals who use SolidWorks.
- This complete course is the most fun and effective method for mastering SolidWorks.
- It can be used to learn or teach others how to use any version of SolidWorks, including the 2015 software release.
- Detailed instructions teach both specific steps and good design skills.
- Full-color illustrated projects design LEGO® Minions™, Bar Pullers, Center Jigs, Turkey Calls, and more.
- Explanations cover how parts are broken down into logical features that are created, refined, and added.
- QR codes (in the print edition) and Web links (in the ebook) take readers to online instructional videos.
- Additional materials are available online for adopting instructors.
|Manufacturer:||Industrial Press, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Industrial Press, Inc.|
|Studio:||Industrial Press, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.6 x 11 x 11 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.6 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|