Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects plus MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (8th Edition)
Free Shipping Included! Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects plus MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package (8th Edition) by Pearson at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products
This text is intended for either a one-semester accelerated introductory course or a traditional two-semester sequence covering C++ programming. It is also suitable for readers interested in a comprehensive introduction to C++ programming.
Tony Gaddis’s accessible, step-by-step presentation helps beginning students understand the important details necessary to become skilled programmers at an introductory level. Gaddis motivates the study of both programming skills and the C++ programming language by presenting all the details needed to understand the “how” and the “why”—but never losing sight of the fact that most beginners struggle with this material. His approach is both gradual and highly accessible, ensuring that students understand the logic behind developing high-quality programs.
In Starting Out with C++: From Control Structures through Objects, Gaddis covers control structures, functions, arrays, and pointers before objects and classes. As with all Gaddis texts, clear and easy-to-read code listings, concise and practical real-world examples, and an abundance of exercises appear in every chapter.
MyProgrammingLab for Starting Out with C++ is a total learning package. MyProgrammingLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program that truly engages students in learning. It helps students better prepare for class, quizzes, and exams–resulting in better performance in the course–and provides educators a dynamic set of tools for gauging individual and class progress.
Teaching and Learning Experience
This program presents a better teaching and learning experience—for you and your students. It will help:
- Personalize Learning with MyProgrammingLab: Through the power of practice and immediate personalized feedback, MyProgrammingLab helps students fully grasp the logic, semantics, and syntax of programming.
- Enhance Learning with the Gaddis Approach: Gaddis’s accessible approach features clear and easy-to-read code listings, concise real-world examples, and exercises in every chapter.
- Keep Your Course Current: This edition introduces many of the new C++11 language features.
- Support Instructors and Students: Student and instructor resources are available to expand on the topics presented in the text.
Note: Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects with MyProgrammingLab Access Card Package, 8/e contains:
- ISBN-10: 0133769399/ISBN-13: 9780133769395 Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects , 8/e
- ISBN-10: 0133780619/ISBN-13: 9780133780611 MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Starting Out with C++ from Control Structures to Objects, 8/e
MyProgrammingLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor.
|Item Weight:||4.36 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.6 x 9.9 x 9.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|