Symbian OS Platform Security: Software Development Using the Symbian OS Security Architecture (Symbian Press)
Extreame Savings Item! Save 44% on the Symbian OS Platform Security: Software Development Using the Symbian OS Security Architecture (Symbian Press) by Brand: Wiley at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Symbian OS is an advanced, customizable operating system, which islicensed by the world's leading mobile phone manufacturers. Thelatest versions
The new security architecture of Symbian OS v9 is relevant to allsecurity practitioners and will influence the decisions made byevery developer that uses Symbian OS in the creation of devices oradd-on applications. Symbian OS Platform Security covers theessential concepts and presents the security features withaccompanying code examples.
This introductory book highlights and explains:
* the benefits of platform security on mobile devices
* key concepts that underlie the architecture, such as the coreprinciples of 'trust', 'capability' and data 'caging'
* how to develop on a secure platform using real-worldexamples
* an effective approach to writing secure applications, servers andplug-ins, using real-world examples
* how to receive the full benefit of sharing data safely betweenapplications
* the importance of application certification and signing from theindustry 'gatekeepers' of platform security
* a market-oriented discussion of possible future developments inthe field of mobile device security
|Item Weight:||1.08 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.6 x 9.1 x 9.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.48 x 0.63 x 0.63 inches|