The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro: Learn advanced editing techniques to dramatically speed up your workflow
Save 1% on the The Cool Stuff in Premiere Pro: Learn advanced editing techniques to dramatically speed up your workflow by Apress at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Gain in-depth knowledge of Premiere Pro, and learn how the software “thinks.” You'll acquire new skills that will help you choose the best
- Edit faster, no matter what the project
- Understand the technical stuff, like timeline settings, render codecs, color subsampling, export settings, effect controls and monitor settings
- Know when to send your clips to other Adobe software, and how to treat them there.
- Master the Premiere Pro timeline, even stacks of timelines, and edit, trim and adjust with ease
- Video journalists (and everyone else) will learn how to edit faster and get home in time for dinner.
- Bloggers will learn how to make their online video and audio “pop”.
- Film cutters will learn how to organize, rough cut and fine tune huge amounts of material effectively and how to output for digital cinema.
- Experienced video editors will learn how to deal with multi-track audio and to work faster in every step of the edit.
- Marketing people who edit video for social media and web pages will learn simpler ways to make a faster cut.
- Teachers in media studies will understand the logic in Premiere Pro, and be better prepared for teaching video editing.
|Item Size:||2 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.64 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.09 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|