The Self-Taught Programmer: The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally
Free Shipping Included! The Self-Taught Programmer: The Definitive Guide to Programming Professionally by Independently published at EMS Linux. MPN: 43178-15906. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. II am a self-taught programmer. After a year of self-study, I learned to program well enough to land a job as a software engineer II at eBay. Once I
This book is not just about learning to program; although you will learn to code. If you want to program professionally, it is not enough to learn to code; that is why, in addition to helping you learn to program, I also cover the rest of the things you need to know to program professionally that classes and books don't teach you. "The Self-taught Programmer" is a roadmap, a guide to take you from writing your first Python program, to passing your first technical interview. I divided the book into five sections:
1. Learn to program in Python 3 and build your first program.
2. Learn Object-oriented programming and create a powerful Python program to get you hooked.
3. Learn to use tools like Git, Bash, regular expressions and databases. Then use your new coding skills to build a web scraper.
4. Study Computer Science fundamentals like data structures and algorithms.
5. Finish with tips for working with a team and landing a programming job.
You CAN learn to program professionally. The path is there. Will you take it?
|Item Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.68 x 9.25 x 9.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.32 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.44 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|