Visual Basic 2015 Unleashed
Visual Basic 2015 Unleashed by imusti at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Using Visual Basic 2015, developers can build cutting-edge applications that run practically anywhere: on Windows desktops, new Windows 10 devices,
Using Visual Basic 2015, developers can build cutting-edge applications that run practically anywhere: on Windows desktops, new Windows 10 devices, in mobile and cloud environments, and beyond. Visual Basic 2015 Unleashed is the most comprehensive, practical reference to modern programming with VB 2015.
Long-time Visual Basic MVP Alessandro Del Sole walks you through the latest version of the language, helping you thoroughly master its most valuable features, most powerful programming techniques, and most effective development patterns. Next, he shows how to use Visual Basic 2015 to build robust, effective software in a wide range of environments.
Extensively updated for Visual Basic 2015’s major improvements, this guide covers both Visual Basic 2015 Professional Edition for professional developers and the free Community Edition for hobbyists, novices, and students. Del Sole has added detailed coverage of building new universal Windows apps for Windows 10 and using new Visual Studio 2015 capabilities to supercharge your productivity as a developer. If you want to leverage all of VB 2015’s power, this is the book you need.
Detailed information on how to...
- Understand the Visual Studio 2015 IDE, .NET Framework 4.6 and the new .NET Core 5, and the anatomy of a VB 2015 application
- Debug VB applications and implement error handling and exceptions
- Keep your code clean and well-organized with VB 2015’s new refactoring tools
- Master modern VB object development: namespaces, modules, structures, enums, inheritance, interfaces, generics, delegates, events, collections, iterators, and more
- Share Visual Basic code with Portable Class Libraries and Shared Projects
- Access data with LINQ and ADO.NET Entity Framework
- Manipulate XML documents with LINQ and XML Literals
- Build and deploy applications to run in the Microsoft Azure cloud
- Develop universal Windows apps that run on any Windows 10 device
- Use advanced .NET 4.6 platform capabilities, including async and parallel programming, multithreading, assemblies, reflection, and coding attributes
- Leverage new compiler APIs to write custom domain-specific live code analysis rules
- Test code with unit tests and TDD
- Deploy apps efficiently with InstallShield for Visual Studio and ClickOnce
|Item Weight:||4.85 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.3 x 9 x 9 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.76 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.01 x 2.44 x 2.44 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by imusti, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Brand: Manning Publications
mpn: illustrations, ean: 9781617290954, isbn: 1617290955,
SummarySonarQube in Action shows developers how to use the SonarQube platform to help them continuously improve their source code. The book presents SonarQube's core Seven Axes of Quality: design/architecture, duplications, comments, unit tests, comp...
ean: 9780134379432, isbn: 0134379438,
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individ...
mpn: 978-0-470-16808-0, ean: 9780470168080, isbn: 0470168080,
Completely updated for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2003 R2, this book is packed with practical examples for today's programmer, Web developer, or system administrator Combines a comprehensive overview of the VBScript technology and associated te...
mpn: 978-0-470-94335-9, ean: 9780470943359, isbn: 0470943351,
Unique book-and-DVD package for novice Visual Basicprogrammers Start from scratch, and even if you don?t know a thing aboutVisual Basic, you soon will with this thorough introduction toVisual Basic programming. Using easy-to-follow lessons andstep-by...
ean: 9780470384428, isbn: 0470384425,
A modern approach to statistical learning and itsapplications through visualization methodsWith a unique and innovative presentation, MultivariateNonparametric Regression and Visualization provides readerswith the core statistical concepts to obtain...
By Brand: Apress
mpn: 9781590592748, ean: 9781590592748, isbn: 1590592743,
* Explains through case studies how design patterns can improve the design of the individual tiers in an application. * Shows how design patterns can be used in conjunction with .NET Remoting across the tiers in an application. * The emphasis thro...
By Microsoft Press
ean: 9780735667044, isbn: 0735667047,
Your hands-on guide to Visual Basic fundamentals Expand your expertise—and teach yourself the fundamentals of Microsoft Visual Basic 2013. If you have previous programming experience but are new to Visual Basic 2013, this tutorial delivers the ste...
By Cengage Learning
ean: 9781418011604, isbn: 1418011606,
2D: Visual Basics for Designers features a concept-based approach that explores the fundamental elements, principles, and applications of two-dimensional design for print and screen-based media. This striking new book covers 2D applications in a vari...
By Microsoft Press
ean: 9788120349186, isbn: 0735671230,
Conquer Microsoft Access 2013—from the inside out! You’re beyond the basics, so dive right into Access 2013—and use your skills to create sophisticated database apps! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, t...
By McGraw-Hill Education
ean: 9780072231977, isbn: 0072231971,
Take a look at this great application of VBA and learn to expand the capabilities of Access with simple programming. Author Charles E. Brown shows you step-by-step how to create your own code, work with Object-Oriented Programming, and more. Plus, di...