Visual Basic 6 Master Reference: The Definitive Visual Basic Reference
Visual Basic 6 Master Reference: The Definitive Visual Basic Reference by Wiley at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Visual Basic 6 Master Reference includes explanations for over 1000 keywords, statements, functions, concepts, objects, and controls, as well as
Find the information you need in record time! This comprehensive reference is organized alphabetically with cross-references throughout. You can look up topics by:
- Concept - Look up ActiveX Controls and find out what they are and how to use them.
- Control - Look up Animation and discover its description along with its general and custom properties, methods, and events.
- Object - Look up App and quickly get all of its 29 properties and what they represent.
- Property - Look up ActiveControl and explore its syntax and how it is used in a form.
- Event - Look up AmbientChanged and learn which objects receive AmbientChanged events and how they obtain them.
This unique Visual Basic encyclopedia provides code examples throughout, including many full programs that enable you to see specific Visual Basic items in action.
|Item Size:||2.55 x 9.55 x 9.55 inches|
|Package Weight:||5.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches|