XHTML 1.0 Language and Design Sourcebook: The Next Generation HTML
XHTML 1.0 Language and Design Sourcebook: The Next Generation HTML by Wiley at EMS Linux. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Create richer, more powerful Web sites and Internet applications with this in-depth guide to HTML, XHTML, and CSS In XHTML 1.0 Language and Design
In XHTML 1.0 Language and Design Sourcebook, bestselling author Ian Graham introduces you to HTML, XHTML, and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)--the language for controlling how these documents look when viewed by a Web browser. Beginning with a clear tutorial on HTML, XHTML, and CSS, you'll quickly learn the basic ideas of markup and style sheet formatting. The book then goes into the details of XHTML, carefully explaining the role of each language component and the purpose of the various CSS mechanisms by which the default formatting can be controlled. You'll also find helpful reference sections that offer concise summaries of all the elements defined in HTML and XHTML, and of all CSS formatting properties.
Along with giving you the tools you'll need to develop your own high-quality World Wide Web products, this book will provide you with:
* A description of the differences between HTML and XHTML
* A better understanding of the various markup incompatibilities of different browsers
* A summary of all proprietary Navigator, Internet Explorer, Lynx, and WebTV markup elements
* Descriptions of XHTML markup designs that work well on all browsers
* A look at default rendering of XHTML elements
* A discussion of the various CSS incompatibilities on different browsers
The companion Web site at www.wiley.com/compbooks/graham features all the examples presented in the book, along with additional resources, utilities, and book updates--all available in easy-to-download form.
|Item Weight:||0 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.59 x 9.07 x 9.07 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.3 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches|